Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Saying YES to the Dress!

I can't believe I did it. After visiting only one bridal salon, I have found my dress! It was actually the first one I told the consultant I wanted to try on, but I had her save it for last, before I made any rash decisions. I like to be thorough!

We arrived at the salon, and she helped me pick out 7 dresses, each of which I absolutely loved. I would have been ecstatic had I chosen any of them. I was quite surprised to find that I loved the dress with the pick-ups, and the mermaid-style! I thought for sure I was set on a satin A-line strapless dress, the typical one you always see.

Of course I'm not writing down what I ended up with, you'll just have to wait another 451 days to see, dear reader! But I will say this: listen to the consultant, because they're listening to you and what you like. Be open and willing to try on styles you originally threw to the sidelines, you may surprise yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment