Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Bridal Party


(If anyone is interested in the template for this design, instructions can be found on the Martha Stewart website - it's a Valentine's Day craft)

One of the first things I did as an engaged woman was to choose my bridesmaids. These are the girls who are going to help me through all the stress and the fun, tell me if I look silly, and most importantly, to stop me from becoming a bridezilla!

I wanted to be as creative with this as I could, and so I took out my trusty laptop and began to google photos of bridesmaid invitations. Most of them were cards that can be opened, and seemed a bit impersonal to me. The minute I saw the wheel idea I thought, how different and unexpected!

I love each and every one of my bridesmaids like they were my sisters. They are the girls I can go to for answers to life's pesky questions, to pick my life up when I'm feeling down, and to hang out with at a moment's notice. And I hope they know they can do the same with me. They are the girls I want to be around for the rest of my life, and I truly hope they realize how special they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment