Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting To Know You




These are the "getting to know you" packets I just created for the girls. It includes all the info they may need to get to know each other, as well as any expectations I may have of them (which hopefully isn't too much!)

If anyone is interested, I got the idea from: http://eliseblaha.typepad.com/golden/2009/03/envelope-pocket-love.html She has wonderful ideas, and is cleverly crafty!

Each pocket envelope contains four cards: one for attire (which is pretty empty 15 months out!), one for expectations (such as ceremony, reception, and rehearsal), one for introducing the seven of them to each other (I included each girls phone numbers and emails so they could easily get in touch for planning purposes), and the last one is a promise to not become a dreaded bridezilla!

I also included the link to a bridesmaid wiki I have set up for myself and the girls to use. It is quite simple to learn to do and set up! The wiki allows us all to have a more flowing conversation (all too often I have received partial emails where someone is answering a question that I cannot see, or some how each member of the email is missing a piece of information so that the email as a whole does not make sense. The wiki will hopefully put a stop to this!)

I can't wait to mail these out to the girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment