Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Little More Food for Thought

So yesterday I discussed the need for menu cards at a sit-down wedding. I honestly have never been to a wedding that gave out menu cards, so I'm not at all sure where this obsession came from, but I just cannot imagine my wedding without menu cards slipped into the napkins on each table.

Each day I obsessively check weddingbee.com for any new DIY menu templates. This ends up only taking five seconds out of my day, because sadly, there is never anything new. Until yesterday! I finally found a simple, clean, classic design that I loved, and while no template was available to download I took it upon myself to create a copy using Publisher and my newest obsession (thanks to Maid of Honor for this one!) GIMP. I highly suggest you download it. It's like photoshop, but free, and MUCH easier to use!

Here is what I came up with:



If anyone is interested in the template, please feel free to send me a message - I know how hard it is to find one out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment