Monday, November 22, 2010

Entertaining the Kidlets

While there won't be too many children at our wedding, they will be there. I think between the flower girls, the ring bearer and a few other select invitees, there will be a total of five children there (not including those under the age of one). And while a babysitter will be available for the reception, I still feel we should create activity kits for these kids, and make them feel special and included in our day. (Yes, I am adding yet another DIY project to my ever-growing list!)

Here comes the most important question: what do we put in these kits? The children will range in age from 3-10, so a coloring book, crayons, and stickers are a must. I also want to include some small, non-messy toys that also will not create a huge mess, like slinkies.

Are you including children in your wedding? What do you plan on doing to keep them occupied? Here are some inspirational photos to get you started!











No comments:

Post a Comment