Monday, November 29, 2010

A Flurry of Taffeta

I could not be more excited, my wedding dress is here - 2 full months early!

And so, this brings me to a whole new topic for today - hairstyles and veils.

Do I want an updo or do I want a more flowing, natural look? Do I want a long cathedral veil, or am I more of a fingertip veil girl?

I suppose the hair should come first, since I may not even be wearing the veil the entire time. In an earlier post I commented how I wanted my hair down. This is more "classic me", and I know future husband loves it when I wear it down.

However....six months later and (surprise, surprise) ideas have changed. An updo not only offers a more classic bridal look and fits with the formality we are going for, but it also will offer a cooling breeze for me while in my dress. Not to mention, my hair does not hold a curl (as much I may want it to).

And so...here are the hairstyles I am currently in love with:









Each of these low, woven buns offer plenty of space for the addition of a veil. Fingertip? Elbow? Cathedral? So many options!

How will you wear your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment