Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Events



Engagement photos have come and gone. What an adventure that was! We had planned on meeting the photographer at Brookwood Gardens in Cooperstown, and of course there was a wedding that morning! So...on to location #2...Fairy Springs. And to top it off, it was beginning to rain! We used my dad's umbrella that he bought when we lived in London, so it was a very classy umbrella, but we'll definitely need to invest in a colorful, classy umbrella for the wedding (just in case, of course).

It was very cute and woodsy, with docks along the water's edge. We were able to snap some photos of us with the Otesaga in the background as well, so I'm especially hoping those turn out well! I'd really like to use one of them for the save the date! He said there were about 25 good shots in there, and once he's photoshopped them I'm sure they'll look even better!

We also had our meeting with the florist! I'm getting my hot pink bouquet of english roses, and we're going to have to keep thinking about the bridesmaid bouquets...we all loved her ideas for my centerpiece vision, and am very excited to see what she comes up with for the mock-up this October!

The real planning has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment