Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Disposable Cameras RULE!



We created a photo sharing website on shutterfly for guests to upload their wedding photos to after the reception. I think it's fun to see what other people captured as "unforgettable moments", and we of course will be uploading our own as well.

To add to that, my mom wanted to put disposable cameras on each table. I love this idea. Now, I know that many people just take them home with them (either they just want the photo they've taken with it, or they think they are favors...I'm not entirely sure). To discourage that, and to encourage children (like my little cousins) to get involved in the wedding festivities, I found a scavenger hunt list that can be posted at each table, and little labels that can be put on each camera, to allow guests to know that I would like them to leave the cameras behind.

I love the idea of using disposable cameras. Especially in the hands of young children. I used to be a counselor at Girl Scout Day Camp, and would always be sure to allow the children the use of my camera. They took the best photos, some that most adults (including professional photographers) would never think to capture. I'm incredibly excited to see what pops up with this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment