Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do You Feel It?



I am in love with a font. This deliciously delectable morsel came across my screen this afternoon as I was sifting through page upon page of calligraphy fonts for Save the Date addresses. It is called "Feel Script". Doesn't it just make you feel like you're in small-town America, back in the early 1900's? It has a very vintage feel to it, while still remaining classic and stylish. It is my goal this month to become a pro at writing in this style.

I bought the envelopes for the Saves this past weekend, and am just about to begin addressing them. I tried one today using our address as a trial run, and boy is calligraphy ever hard! Whoever thought of using it for weddings was a nut! But I will prevail! I will write my own addresses out! I will not be outdone by a font!

No comments:

Post a Comment