Wednesday, September 8, 2010

13 Months To Go!!

I just received my 13 month email from The Knot! How exciting!

According to The Knot, on my checklist this month should be the bridal party and the guest list! With the bridal party almost complete (Matt has just a couple more phone calls to make!), I am focusing on the guest list this month. And actually, that is almost finished too! I have one more address to get for my guests, Matt has a few for his, and then our parents will hopefully send along their lists in the next couple of weeks!

I've been practicing my calligraphy skills for the addressing of the Save the Dates (my order of those are being processed as we speak!) and trying to get things ready in general for that. They are quite the DIY project and require A LOT of stamping skills (as well as handwriting). I find myself at Michael's weekly picking up more stamping kits and cardstock! Thank goodness for those 50% coupons!!

I hope to have them completely finished by mid-October, and in the mail by the end of that month. It feels like a lot of time, but I know how quickly weeks can sneak by! I am starting to feel like this is not quite as realistic of a goal as I thought it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment