Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Entertaining the Little Ones

I've been thinking a lot recently about having kids at our wedding. I mean, I've heard all the reasons not to. They'll scream during the ceremony (or worse, cry), run around at the reception, parents won't be able to enjoy themselves, and so on.

But then, I look at pictures like these:






(images from google)

And really, how could we not invite kids?

Once it was decided to invite the kidlets, it seemed only natural to offer them their own favors, full of fun kid-sized things to keep them entertained. Did you know that everything Valentine's Day goes on clearance for up to 75% off? Lucky enough, one of our wedding colors is pink, so I took full advantage of these sales at my local Target and WalMart. Here is what I came up with:







Are you having kids at your wedding? How are you keeping them entertained?

No comments:

Post a Comment