Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Gym Update



Ok, as promised, here it is. February has come and gone, and we've gotten a bit more serious about going to the gym. Well, I've at least been trying to work out. We've at least got the diet part down. This month we'll do the gym thing more. On the plus side, I have lost 7lbs this month!

I don't know if you can see in the picture or not, but I organized my "x"s so one color is for days I do lots of housework (like when I leave five loads of laundry for one day), one color is for working out at home (wii fit or DVDs) and the other color is for actually going to the gym. There's only one of those colors on this month. Yeah.

But as I said, it's a start, and we are definitely going to gym it up this month! With only slightly over 7 months until the big day, that means there's only 5 months to go until my brother's Hawaiian wedding, and we'd like to be in shape for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment