Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Within the Ribbon

Way back when, little cards were included in the wedding invitations of family members and close friends that simply read, "Within the Ribbon". These little treasures were like tickets to VIP seating. Upon arrival, guests would hand the card to an usher, who would lead them to the first few rows of seats, sectioned off with a ribbon.

As a bride putting together a vintage-themed wedding, these are a must have. And so, I of course went to WalMart. There, I found ivory colored business cards, which match my invitation cardstock perfectly! After some playing around on Word, I came up with these little beauties:



Yes ladies, that is Alexandra Script that you are feasting your eyes on. How delicious is that font? It is my latest obsession, and will be featured on our invitations, menus, programs, etc.

What traditional details are you including in your big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment