Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's Get Organized!

For those of you that know me, I'm a list maker. What can I say, I come from a long line of VERY organized list makers, and it's rubbed off on me.

And so, it of course only makes perfect sense that I would carry this deep need to list into the wide world of wedding planning.

Now when I first became engaged I was lucky enough to receive a few wedding planning books from friends and family. I loved everything about these organizing gems. Except...one binder was great for adding my own ideas, while another had excellent templates to, ahem, "borrow". Yet another had lots of advice I wanted to be sure I had instant access to.

So what's a bride to do? It seems silly to keep all three books (which is what I have been doing for almost an entire year now). Finally this morning, I opened up weddingbee, and there it was, staring me in the face. The ultimate wedding binder!

And of course, I took it upon myself to collect the supplies to make my very own. And just a few hours later, here it is for you to feast your eyes on!



Inside this delicious front cover are page upon page of organized templates, magazine photos and articles, and great ideas that all have been carefully selected as they pertain to our wedding.

And on the back....



How are you storing all the eye candy for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment