Monday, January 10, 2011

9 Months and Counting...

9 months. Or, 272 days, 6 hours, 14 minutes and 50 seconds. But who's counting?

I thought we were so far ahead. I thought we had pretty much everything finished.

Enter panic attack #1.



How is there still so much left? When you think about it, nine months is a long time. Written on paper however, it's a much different story. Written out, I have something to do every single day until the wedding.

But let's take things one month at a time. What is on the list for this month?

(1) The bridesmaid dresses have arrived! Yes, that's right folks, five whole months early they are in!

(2) I ordered our wedding favors last night. I cannot wait for them to arrive and I can finish this semi-homemade project!

(3) Finalize the hotel block for the Out of Town Guests, and try to arrange for a shuttle.

(4) Find a salon! (This one should have been done last month, so I'm especially needing it to be done)

(5) Our tasting! I scheduled this fairly early in the process so that I would not have to wait until the month before to work on our menus. I will be much too busy by then!

(6) DIY Projects: something for the bridesmaids, business card inserts, and a bridal suite door hanger.

All of these items will be gone into in great detail as they are completed, but I thought I would share just how much planning goes into this one day, each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment