Thursday, October 21, 2010

A New Way of Life

I awoke at 6:30am on this grey morning, sat down on the sofa with my cup of coffee, and opened my laptop to a very disturbing email. According to brides.com, I only have 352 days until my wedding, and I should be well into my wedding diet by now. Does Taco Bell and twix count as diet foods? Hmmmm....

We have been pretty lazy about going to the gym lately. In fact, we haven't been since we got engaged back in May! Our monthly fee has become our "fat tax".

So much pressure is placed on brides to look their best for their wedding day. For an entire day, all eyes will be on you. Your photo will be looked at for generations to come. It is not only important to choose the right dress, but to look your best in it as well.

Starting today, I am getting back into the gym. We are going back to our low-fat, low-cal dinners, with healthy desserts (if any at all). It's time to buckle down and take this seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment