Friday, April 22, 2011

Taking on the Kusudama

Weddingbee strikes again! Ladies, if you EVER need ANY wedding inspiration, I highly recommend surfing on over to www.weddingbee.com for all your DIY needs!

Just last week I saw these lovely images:




(photos courtesy of google images)

And thought to myself, how cute would these be? I absolutely adore the look of these in the ceremony photo, but even if they don't make it to the ceremony, there's still a Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party to decorate!

I found these easy-to-follow instructions online at:

http://www.cute-factor.com/blogs/munkii-girl/166-kusudama-flower-tutorial.html

and set to work. Here is my very first Kusudama flower:


(personal photo)

And how cute would these be as a rehearsal bouquet??? Looks like it's off to Hobby Lobby to pick up more origami paper! (Side note: I made the above flower with post it notes!)

What last-minute decor items do you just HAVE to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment