Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shredding for the Wedding!



Can you believe it's already May?? Have we really been engaged almost an entire year??

As you can see from the photo, my weight-loss efforts continue. Do you see all those pink x's? Each of those represent a day I followed the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. And ladies, if you want to lose weight FAST, this is for you!! I won't be posting photos until the end of the program (just in time for our last dating anniversary!), but I am halfway through and have already lost multiple inches! I know this because the day I began the DVD is the same day the bridesmaid dress arrived for my brother's wedding (which did not zip up). It now zips up a full 2 inches more than it did just a few weeks ago!!

Now THAT'S motivation!!

What have you been doing to get your body "wedding ready"?

No comments:

Post a Comment