Monday, April 4, 2011

And Baby Makes Three....



Haha no, not me!! Although we are very excited to be visiting that path of our life sometime soon, it will not be until after I get the chance to wear my "newlywed" bikini on our honeymoon!

This party is for my gorgeous Maid of Honor, who will be welcoming a new baby into the world in less than a month!


~Here we are, the four musketeers, all grown up! Each of these lovely ladies will be standing up with me on my wedding day as Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor. I truly cannot imagine my life without them~

We could not believe how many people were there, it was definitely a full house! Even little Tasha got in on the fun:



As you may have noticed from the sari that Maid of Honor is modeling, her baby shower was a Bengali celebration. As such, it was full of yummy Indian food!! My favorite!! It is a Bengali tradition for guests to feed the mother...here we are after a bite:



And of course, there was cake!!



I'm not sure what flavor it was, but it tasted like shortbread. At any rate, it was THE most delicious cake I'd ever had!

I cannot WAIT to meet the newbie and welcome him into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment