Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Time for a Shower!



The moment had finally arrived...it was 1pm and people were beginning to arrive for the shower!! MOH had found some VERY yummy (and all vegetarian!) recipes for finger sandwiches, and had LOTS of varieties of tea available. My favorite part you ask? Definitely the lavender-infused lemonade! Delicious!!

After an amazing lunch, we jumped right in to the shower games. Now, I'm not a "game" person by any means. I even scheduled surgery in high school just so I could get out of playing volleyball. I really just don't do well under pressure. So when planning my shower, I specifically told my MOH, NO GAMES! But my mom somehow snuck one in anyway...

We played "How Well Do You Know Your Groom?" and I am quite pleased to say, I know my groom very well! Any answer not correct was punished with the consumption of 5 cheese doodles, and I only ate 5 (and that question Matt didn't even remember the answer he gave!) Any question I got right was rewarded with a present.

A few of the memorable ones include...


A Good Wife Guide


A french maid outfit


Granny Panties!

I also played a game from Brazilian bridal showers, where the bride opens her gifts blindfolded! It was REALLY hard!!



All in all, it was a wonderful shower, and it was great to finally get all the bridesmaids together to meet each other and get to know one another!!





No comments:

Post a Comment