Monday, July 25, 2011

Decorating the Shower!

Well, as you may have guessed by now (or you know if you are one of the few who actually do know me), I am obsessed with detail photography! My motto throughout each event I plan is "It's all in the details". It's these personal touches that takes an ugly, blank canvas of a venue and turns it into something gorgeous!

I am lucky to have a MOH who shares my view on details, and spent so much time (newborn and all) on all the cute little details for my shower. So many details in fact, that they deserved their own blog entry!

So, without further ado, I present to you, the details!

Detail #1: Tissue Poms!



Detail #2: perfectly adorable flowers!



Detail #3: The welcome table, with a recipe box and journal for marriage advice!



Detail #4: Hand-cut tissue paper doilies





Detail #5: Amazing food!





Detail #6: Amazing handmade tablescapes!











Detail #7: Gorgeous Banners!!





Next Up: It's Shower Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment