Wednesday, December 8, 2010

10 Months To Go!!

Wow, could it really be that there are only 305 days left? Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday there was a whopping 15 months to go!

This month all the wedding countdown calendars tell me to focus on beauty. I should be looking into beauty salons for day-of styling, as well as thinking of how I want my hair and makeup to look. Yikes!

Since this is an area I never worry too much about in my daily life, it is the one area of the wedding that I threw to the wayside, to be worried about "at a later date". And now? Well, that later date has arrived.

First things first: hairstyles.

I have actually spent quite a bit of "wedding time" thinking about this issue this past week. I even enlisted my soon-to-be's help! After all, he's the one who is going to look at me that day, he should have some say, shouldn't he?

I originally thought I wanted my hair half-down for the big day, but after thinking about it, I would hate to have frizzy fly-aways (which my hair is known for in certain colder weather), nor would I want the hair across my neck causing me to sweat on the dance floor!

And so, after the Great Hair Debate, I think I finally have a nice compromise to my relaxed, every day look that I want to carry into my more formal wedding look.





(notice the lack of faces in these photos. That is because I have NO IDEA how to do my makeup and will not have any idea until I visit Maid of Honour again and get her ever important input!)

How are you going to look on the big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment